Tim in Germany!

August 26, 2005

Good times in the Black Forest

So I just got back from a surprise adventure that Hanna took me on. Great times, I have no idea what its called in English, but they have something on Blue Mountain in the summer. Its a fun little sled ride. Anyways, we had a good time sailing down this 1km long track. I chose to use as little brakes as possible (of course to increase the chances of totally coming off the track and getting a really great story from it), but those little bastards are on there good. I was flying around these rollercoaster like corners and side loops. All in all, a great afternoon. Unfortunately, we had no camera, so youre gonna have to settle with these couple I grabbed from Google.

Just replace the kid with me, and his seemingly frightened face with me giggling like a school girl, and you get a good idea of what I was doing. Great times.

I leave tomorrow for my boring life in Stuttgart. My goal for this week, make some FRIENDS. I still know no one at all at my school, so I have to break through the cold German shell to see what these people are all about.

t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home