Tim in Germany!

August 26, 2005

Postcards

hey folks, if any of you are sentimental to postcards, and the joy that they bring when you get one in the mail, email me your address and I'll send one or two your way. Ive bought a few right now. I'll get more if there's demand for 'em. Also, I like getting postcards so send any you might acquire to:

Tim van Boxtel
Pfaffenwaldring 46A Rm:503
70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY

That will reach my front door. Im still in Freiburg, leaving tomorrow afternoon I think. As many times as Ive been here, the efficiency of the train system here blows me away. I can catch any train I want every hour, to the minute. Since I bought a German Rail Pass, Ive only been travelling the best trains that they give here. The ICE (Inter City Express) are fantastic. Complete with a bar\restaurant where I seem to often frequent. People here really take the efficiency for granted. Ive seen people get really pissed off here when the trains leave 2 minutes late. I feel like enlightening them on how it COULD be, but normally I keep my big mouth shut, laugh it off, and chalk it up to culture shock.

Well, yesterday was very relaxed and chilled. It was raining here almost all day, and this city really has nothing when you can't go outside. So instead, I made Hanna and I a wicked-bad lunch, we spent the day smoking joints and watching movies, then went out for a few drinks in the night. It was a very laid back day. I have something similar planned for today.

peace out all

1 Comments:

  • Hannna is the hot blonde. We're good friends from back in the day. I'm staying at her place now in Freiburg

    By Blogger SunPowered, at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home