Tim in Germany!

August 22, 2005

Headed outta Amsterdam

hey, this is gonna have to be a short post. I was supposed to leave Amsterdam this afternoon, but I left my Railpass in Aaron's apartment. He is working till 6. So I have decided to take a trains straight to Frieburg tomorrow morning.

It's been an intense/chill, confusing, and all around good time here in Amsterdam. Im glad I was with Aaron, as he knew more of the city than just the touristy parts. I saw some wicked cool scenery while biking through the streets of the city. Biking definitely adds a new dimension to the feel of the city. Checked out a few of Amsterdam's many coffeeshops, some of which were fantastic. I've sampled some of the fine pot here, and have been exploring the endless canals greatly.

So far I've been tied up in a little German beaurocracy a little. After endless amounts of waiting, all I got from it was my name registered in the system and an appointment for Sept 1. My welcome book to the school talked about the 'Obstacle Course' that is the system.

thats it for now.
peace
't

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home