Tim in Germany!

August 16, 2005

Made it safe and sound!

yo world,

so I made it here in Stuttgart, safe and sound. Im tired to shit, but so far so good. I took care of alot of bs admin stuff today for my school, and I got my apartment 2 weeks early which is nice. I was going to travel out of my back for the next couple weeks, but Im glad I have a place to store my stuff, it was flippin heavy.

The weather here is nice. Cloudy and warm, Ive been sampling the fine European coffee and chatting up a few people. Its weird speaking German ALL the time, definitely something I have to get used to FAST. I opened up a bank account, and all is well. I think Im going to have to bite the bullet and get a cell phone soon.

Im at an internet cafe which is flippin expensive, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I should be getting internet in my place within the week, so expect lots of updates afterwards.

peace and love everyone, it was really hard leaving Canada. But I gave up a great life there to pursue a great one here, so I really can't complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home