Tim in Germany!

August 10, 2005

First Post

Hey guys,

This is my blog. I figured instead of awful mass emails, which sometimes get too long for my ADD to take, I can use the blog space to share my thoughts as well as the times had in Germany.

I land in Stuttgart on Aug. 16. There, Im meeting a student of Physics in Stuttgart, Eva, to help me with some of the formalities of school. If there's one thing I need help with, its red tape.

After I get my school stuff organized, Im heading to Ludwigsburg to see my old buddy Kurt. We go way back to when I did my student exchange to his place in high school, it's been 8 years already, whew!

I don't get my apartment until September 1, which means I get 2 weeks to travel around, and go wherever the Eurorail will take me. Definitely check out Amsterdam and see my good buddy Aaron.

Anyways, thats the skinny on my first couple weeks in Europe.

peace and love

tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home