Tim in Germany!

August 17, 2005

Plans for near future

















So Im in Ludwigsburg now, this is where I spent my exchange many years back. Its great to see my old German family and spend the same old time with them. Ludwigsburg is a great little city with alot of culture, they built a castle here many years back, inspired by the castle at Versailles. Its gorgeous (as seen left <--). Ive had many a drunk nights wandering throughout the grounds. So Im hittin up Amsterdam in a couple days to see my favourite Jew, Aaron. Its big weekend there, as theres some sort of festival going on. Not entirely sure what it is, but I guess it doesnt really matter. I´ll be sampling some fine Dutch weed and the local culture. Something like this.

I'll let everyone know how the Dam is once I get there.

Afterwards, I'll be travelling to Freiburg, a quaint little town in the south west of Germany. My good friend Hanna lives there, and I'll be crashing at her place for a while. Im looking forward to seeing her, she came to Canada to visit a couple summers ago, and it'll be good to catch up.

I have to make some big purchases soon, I was looking at the cell phones (here, theyre called Handy's, cause they fit in your hand, which I find ridiculous). I was looking at something a bit more, like a Blackberry (Craig, you'd be proud). Its only 10€ for the phone if I get a plan, which is around 15€ per month for 100 minutes, a little expensive, but i really dont see myself using it very much. If I could get one with a camera, that would be ideal as it would save me the 100€-200€ for a digital camera.

Cool, my time here is running out, I must continue onwards and rock Germany a little bit more. Take care peeps, feel free to send me an email every now and then to let me know whats going on in Canada, I miss it already. peace y'all

t

2 Comments:

  • yo tim,

    I'm concerned for kris' gas problem. Do they have French Fries in Germany?

    darryl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • BTW, what's the deal with the first two posts? Is this blog-spam? "I like your blog, here's a link to my business."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home