Tim in Germany!

May 28, 2006

Strange Week

The last week has been...well, a little surreal.

So many ridiculous, random things have happened to me. Ill be brief and summarize...

Was chugging Sangria with some Spanish at a lakeside bonfire. Dont remember getting home, I think I was laying in the forest for god knows how long. I woke up without my wallet or my cell phone. After a few hours of mad scrambling, and strange events, I ended up with them back. Although I cant say how it all happened.

Got lost in Stuttgart the other night looking for the last bus home, which i totally missed. I ended up a couple km away from where i was supposed to be. Ran into a pack of drunk girls, one of whom was getting married, one thing led to another, and they were scribbling all over my chest with magic marker. I fell asleep with the sun high and bright that morning.

The other day, I made the 30 second walk from my kitchen to my room. In that timespan, I managed to lose my keys entirely. I tore apart my room, the kitchen, and the path in between. I gave up, started to wonder how I was going to get any food for the weekend, and just then I found them... INSIDE my guitar. The probability of that happening still blows my mind. I just dont know...

And this has all been in the last 4 days or so. In the words of James Blunt, 'my life is brilliant'

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home