Tim in Germany!

April 14, 2006

Pics

Here are some pictures from England and Tunisia that I cleaned up and picked out. I will put them on my Yahoo Photos Page, in the links section of the sidebar.

London National Gallery

Riding a Sphinx

Westminster Abby

Trafalgar Square

The London Eye

Stonehenge

Brook in Salisbury

Camelback in the Saharah

A vey typical Tunisian door

A flower that we found in the desert.

Moseying along

Tunis

Roman Ruins in Carthage, part of the Natual Museum

Mosque in Tunis. Note the speakers. These start blaring morning prayer at 5 am EVERY morning!

Government buildings in Tunis

Byzantine Fort in Sousse

2 Comments:

  • two words.

    beautiful pictures

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 PM  

  • Well, Wild Bill on a freakin' camel in the freakin' Sahara....wy the hell don't you ever surprise me anymore? I am truly envious of your experiences my man...
    Good luck at work and with your upcoming semester!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home