Tim in Germany!

March 31, 2006

Assalama from Tunisia!

I dont have much time here, and i am really fighting with these french keyboards, theyre stupid.

In short, wow!

Tunisia is a beautiful place that is packed with culture. Food, ancient history, stunning landscapes that words really cannot express. Unfortunately, pictures will have tro wait until I get back as internet is very sparse (this is the first place ive seen to offer it).

So far my few days here have consisted of seeing Tunis (the capital), Hammamet (near Nabeul), and Sousse. I am catching a bus to Douz (near Tozeur) today on the edge of the Saharah desert, and will be getting a camel and taking off, I dont know exactly what I will be doing ( do i ever?) but it really doesnt matter.

k, gotta run, I will be sure to post the next time i get a chance, which might not be until I return to Jolly ol england on wednesday.

1 Comments:

  • Tim you've probably seen this before, but check out www.couchsurfing.com if you haven't.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home