Tim in Germany!

April 10, 2006

Off to Paris

its 7:45 am and were waiting on breakfast in Amsterdam, were catching a bus to Paris for 9.

The Heineken brewery was awesome. Total multimedia tech paradise. They have 'rides'and everything, all about Beer. I couldnt help make the connection to Duffworld. We got 3 half pints and a 'gift' of a heineken beer glass. Good stuff.

The girls checked out the van Gogh museum, which i passed on, making time for some free time for me. the weekend has been me leading around the group, mostly as I have been here before and know how to get around. But travelling with females is definitely much more difficult than with guys. I wont say anymore, but its been very obvious to me.

Looking forward to Paris, it will be a great time there. And looking forward to getting back to Stuttgart. I feel like Ive gotten the latest travel dose well in my system, and can chill for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home