Tim in Germany!

April 17, 2006

Paris and Amsterdam Pics

Here are some pics I snapped from Paris and Amsterdam.

Notre Dam Cathedral

Paris Opera House

One of the truly impressive pieces at the Louvre

Rather Phallic Architecture?

This is why you dont park a car in Paris

Arc de Triomphe

I tried to capture the madness of this roundabout. There were at least 8 lanes of traffic, 8 exit points, and not a single traffic signal. The chaos was insane.

Napoleon I's tomb

Les Invalides


Dome of Les Invalides




Amsterdam
I love the smell of alternative energy in the morning

Heineken Brewery

If only I had brought my sticks

1 Comments:

  • damn, i was in paris for 3 days and i missed half of that. i guess i probably should have got off my fat ass more. The frickin Louvre though took a whole day and i was speeding through it.

    By Blogger Ave Yuen, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home