Tim in Germany!

May 15, 2006

Quick Update on my Life

So heres the skinny on whats happeinin in my world...

I got a free bike today. I gotta give props to my Canadian Navy and music buddy Ashley for this one. He directed me to a great site, freecycle.org. Its essentially a Yahoo Groups style thing, but with people from your area with stuff that they dont need. Although its called Free Cycle, and, well, I got a bike through it, they also have a boatload of other things. The idea is simple. If someone doesnt need anything, they post a message on the board of what they have, and other people respond. Theres only one rule, everything is Free. Now thats speaking my language.

So heres a picture of my new baby...

Now I know its a girls bike. And I know its a piece of shit. But its MY piece of shit girls bike! and it was free. Its now at the bike repair shop getting tuned up. Ill probably have to pay about 30 Euros or so to get it to be acceptable. But I just cut my commute time by 80% (from 5 minutes to 1 minute, ha, i know Im lazy).

Besides that, theres not alot goin on. The BBQ's are still in full swing. I played some beach volleyball the other day on campus, which was a great time. Im going to Austria in a couple weeks for the weekend, and my mom will be coming the week after. So I should stay pretty busy.

Im off to go drink with some friends. It really is a great hobby ;)

Oh yah, I saw this on my buddy Ave's blog, and it really is hilarious. Im not even a Star Wars fan, but I was laughing out loud, check it out, its very entertaining.

Yup, so thats the newest info in my life. I hope people are still reading this, as I have been quite lazy as far as posting is concerned. But hey, when the weather is beautiful, theres no reason for me to be in my room writing on a blog.

1 Comments:

  • I know Becky still checks this blog regularly... remember that short, chubby chinese girl?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home