Tim in Germany!

April 22, 2006

The End of Stairs

I was told of this service that will let me upload and share files here. Its free, but of course theres advertising involved. Anyways, I uploaded a few tunes that I recorded with my jamming partners Bongz and Hans-Peter. Bongz is the one with the killer voice.

Killing me Softly

and

Collide

Again, just deal with the advertising, and download the file. I found it a little confusing my first time trying to download, but I got it to work. So let me know how you like this, or if you know of any better service similar to this.

...

On a different note, Ive been having a good couple days here. The weather has been warming up, and another festival is going on here, Frühlingsfest. Essentially, its a small scale Oktoberfest with lots of beer and fun times. I went last night with some dudes from school and well, we got schlammered. Im recovering today, gonna take it easy.

My next semester starts on Monday, it should be pretty similar to the last term. I have to give a presentation May 2 on the PN junction and solar cells, I volunteered for this one, cause well, I didnt need to do any research as I am a transistor nerd.

I also signed on to this awesome idea, couchsurfing.com . If you have the time, be sure to check it out. Im planning on using it for all my travels from now on. Hotels were replaced by hostels, which have now been replaced by friendly locals' couches. Awesome.

1 Comments:

  • if you want a good book, check out 'the physics of solar cells' by jenny nelson of imperial college. It's surprisingly basic, yet provides some good technical knowledge.

    as for couchsurfing, that was suggested in the lonely planet books. I was going to try that initially but i chickened out... let me know how it works out. I think i'd be on the winning side of that - no one visits hamilton.

    By Blogger Ave Yuen, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home