Tim in Germany!

December 07, 2005

Slideshow

Ive been fiddling with getting a slideshow working on the sidebar. After a couple hours of fooling around, it seems that it works fairly well. As with all my coding adventures, it works lovely in Firefox but IE is having troubles. I won't go any further as to my opinion on this issue, but I have included a link to install Firefox for free. So if you don't have it yet, for the love of God man, get it! What are you waiting for?!!!

Ideally, I would like to have the slideshow run so that I could just post some pics to a folder on the server and have everything else take care of itself. To do this, I would need to upload a PHP file to my blogger folder which they wont let me do. Uploading pictures is a pain as it is. But my goal is to kinda have different picture shows every week or so. It probably won't happen every week, but I'll try my best. Im learning some pretty useful stuff here in terms of Javascript and HTML. Ive never really done this before and it's great practice as I will probably need it sometime in the future.

Again, if theres some major problems that I have missed, please let me know. And enjoy the show!

I really should start concentrating on school more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home