Tim in Germany!

December 06, 2005

Mama, Im coming Home!

I want to put out the news that I will be home for Christmas and New Years. I am landing in Canada on the 22nd and leaving for Germany on the 6th of January.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up on the last few months. For the most part, I know whats going on in everyone's life, but I still can't wait to come back to visit.

Planned Events: Toronto Subway Crawl (if youre interested, let me know as its always good to have lots of people out, but be prepared to drink!). Ashley's house for New Years (word is he's bringing some Absinthe back from England, so the Green Fairy may be making an appearance). Lot's of running around from Toronto, Hamilton, Mississauga, and anywhere else that my adventure takes me.

As I no longer have a place of residence in Hamilton, I'm going to need a place to crash when I'm up there. If any of you have a spare couch or something semi-soft to sleep on, also let me know please. There's a special German treat for anyone putting me up, so either comment here, or just email me personally with whatcha got.

Nothing too exciting to report over here. School is still pretty light and unchallenging, but I start my labs soon so that will keep me busy for a bit. Ive been hanging out alot with other German and internationbal students here. Dinner is so much better when youre not eating alone in your room. peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home