Tim in Germany!

December 05, 2005

Connections

I found this cool site through StumbleUpon.

It's a nicely connected web of information, which adjusts the items shown to what you prefer. It may sound strange here, but I guess you have to check it out for yourself. I threw it on my links of the week tab on the sitebar to the right.

Another thing, Ive decided that Im giving up trying to format the page to both IE and Firefox, I really don't know what IE's problem is, but it just doesnt do what my code tells it to do. Obviously, Firefox seems to understand what I coded, so it's not all me. Anyway, if you're viewing the site through IE, I suggest you get Firefox, I mean it's free, so there's really no downside to it.

This is gonna be short as I have class early tomorrow and I'd like to go. This last week I've been pretty lax on the going-to-class thing. A habit I don't want to get into.

Also, for those of you using another browser (Netscape, Opera, etc) if you could quickly post a comment on how the site looks through these, that would help me alot.

out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home