Tim in Germany!

November 01, 2005

Back from the Dead

Ive been out of internet for the past 4 or 5 days. There's a download limit on my network here, and I guess I went over it.

Today is a civic holidy in Germany, and the entire country is shut down. As being a huge fan of internet news, Im spending my day off catching up.

I just got up, and don't have much original to say, Ive been playing some music with people again, which is always great. There's talk of going downtown this weekend and busking. I really hope that goes down. This summer I acquired quite the love for it.

Yesterday was Halloween, it was pretty evident that dressing up for an ancient Pagan ritual of the devil was a very North American thing. Best costume of the night... my Canadian friend threw the standard transparent yellow trashbags that are used here, filled with garbage, gelled his hair into an aweful Euro faux-hawk, as Eurotrash. (Im getting a compilation going of bad Euro hair).

It's nice to have internet again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home