Tim in Germany!

September 25, 2005

Oktoberfest!!!!

wow. that's all I can say. wow.

It's been an insane alcohol filled, sleep deprived day/night in Munich. I will write more on it later. I still havent slept yet, and am ready to crash. I met so many damn people, Im not sure where I will begin. All in all, its something that everyone has to see, given the opportunity.

I will post pics after I get some rest, I took lots. But now I am back home in my apartment looking over some of them and getting in touch with some of the people I met.

The sheer magnitude of the event is astonishing. So many people, soooo much beer. And the stereotypes of the Frau's carrying 8 steins of beer is totally true. They were actually pretty rude some of the time, but Ive worked in a bar, and this is such a larger scale of mass drunkeness, I totally understand.

Quote of the night from a Frau "Tip is not a town in China" ie 'Tip me, cheapskate'.

k, off to bed, I'll write this up later.

1 Comments:

  • dood, check this out..

    http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/742/Amazing_Acoustic.html

    this guy can rock out on the guitar..

    jealous of your oktoberfest adventures..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home