Tim in Germany!

February 03, 2006

Off to Zurich!!!

Im on my way out to the train station to make my way to Zurich. I'll be picking up Mark and Alex, two fine and available Canadian bachelor's (well, not really mark, but well see how that goes). Theyre arriving tomorrow early and I have to be there to catch them as they come off, should be a good time for all. We'll be heading back here by the end of the weekend.

Ugh, last night there was a party here in my kitchen, I drank WAY too much Sangria. Life lesson learned: only let the spanish make the sangria, anyone else, and things turn ugly...Im starting my trip with a hangover, lovely.

And to boot, I have to finish up a fair bit of schoolwork on the way there and maybe in some downtimes, I know once mark and alex show up its all over, but I'll try to get as much done as possible, its kinda crunch time here.

If I had more time, I would give a little story as to a new observation I had of European Students versus North American...in short, they would crumble and die in our system. I'll explain more later. Off to Switzerland, where the chocolate is even better than here, and the language is barely German (I have no idea what theyre talking about, even though its technically German)

out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home