Tim in Germany!

January 19, 2006

more music and finally some responsibility

My neighbour brought home this awesome recording mic from his work. He said it was just sitting there and no one will miss it! So I got my shit together and recorded a tune I wrote 2 days ago. I think its my best one to date. again, if anyone wants to hear it, gimme a shout, I'll email it to ya. The difference a proper mic makes really is astounding. I think I am going to rerecord my last one with this, to make it sound decent, and maybe some others that Ive been playing around with. 'Rm 503 recordings' has been officially started!

And finally school is getting a bit hectic, not that I really enjoy being stressed but it makes me feel like Im actually doing something here besides drinking and going out. I have some lab reports to write, and exams are coming up within the month or so, so I'll be on my ass getting ready for those.

im pumped to see Mark and Alex again, I'll be in Zurich in 2 weekends to pick their asses up, cant wait, its gonna be great. I hope everything goes well for them, and shit doesnt hit the fan, well, outside of us forcing it there...

k, short post, got some life stuff to take care of.

t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home