Tim in Germany!

January 24, 2006

...damn...

I wake up this morning, and find out the Conservatives have secured a minority government.

It's gonna be a lonely day....

I must say Im very dissapointed by this. To boot, the Green party did not win a single seat. I really think the next couple years are going to be trying times for Canada. As well, only 64.8% of us actually voted which is really awful as far as Im concerned. This means there are an extra 8 MILLION votes that could have counted towards something. If you are Canadian and didn't vote, then shame on you. Worse than not sharing the same view as myself is to share no view at all.

Oh Canada...by the dawns early light...

who's heard the term 'Americas 51st state'?

I gotta go, the lab won't do itself...


...damn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home